1. Displaying your neck pillow on your luggage
2. Worn and poorly cared-for luggage
3. Using a backpack or strapped bag with a suit jacket
4. Wearing difficult to remove shoes
5. Mixing pieces with vastly different formality
6. Traveling without an organizational system
7. Traveling without leveraging benefits
Simple things here to be expanded upon at your request. I plan on taking time out of my next trip to create a piece on my outfit choice and packing tips.
Now that I’m commuting for work and walking through downtown Denver it is truly shocking to see how many of these travel sins men commit to their own detriment each and every day! Always stay cognizant of your engineered image, Gentlemen.
- The Engineer